Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Scarlet Turns 1 | Leesburg, VA Children & Family Photographer

I've had the opportunity to photograph this lovely lady twice within the last 3 months. It's amazing the difference a few months can show on a child! Scarlet is such a happy, vibrant, full of energy toddler! 

I captured so many adorable images of Scarlet during her 1 year old session, it was hard to pick out my favorites! Oh... and I had to include one of Scarlet "showing off her buckys," just for Mom! Mom just loves that face! Being able to capture memories (as well as meeting great people, such as this family!) is one of my favorite parts of my job. Now Mom... and Scarlet... will always remember that face :) I'm sure Scarlet will just love when Mom pulls out that photo when she's older!

 Mom & Dad will definitely have their hands full chasing after little Scarlet.

Happy Birthday Scarlet!

Brandon



No comments:

Post a Comment