Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Brandon Boger Photography | Wedding & Portrait Photographer | Welcome

Hi Everyone & Welcome to my Blog!

Finally... I've created a blog! I've been meaning to blog ever since I pursued my passion of photography but it's been a crazy last 6 months (in a good way, of course)! But I will be posting regularly as this will help all of you learn more about me as a person as well as a photographer.

Just an update as to what I've been up to the last 6 months... Christmas was crazy busy! I had the opportunity to meet several wonderful families and make some great relationships... that's one of the great perks of my job! And then came January... Wedding Season! January until now, I have been busy with wedding consultations, Engagement sessions, contracts and all that good stuff. Also, I am in the midst of my Spring Mini Sessions (March-April). I am pleased to say that I am booked solid! I'm looking forward to meeting another round of wonderful families and kiddos within these next few weeks.

Now booking for May & June!

I will continue to blog future sessions... Stay posted!

In the meantime... here are some photos from recent sessions...


Brandon


My boys ~ on one of the only nice Spring days we've had so far. They continue to be my inspiration!



Jaime & David's Engagement Session - What a great & fun couple! Yes, that is snow! I'm looking forward to their wedding in December!


Another fun Engagement Session! This session took place at St Mary's College of Maryland. Looking forward to their wedding in July! 


My youngest son ~ turned 1 on March 23rd! He's officially a toddler! No more babies in this family...
Sophia & Scarlett! The cutest little girls! So excited for Scarlett's 1 year & cake smash shoot at the end of this month! Keep a look out for the photos!
And this little guy is Triston! (Spring Session) I've had the opportunity to photograph this family twice within the last 6 months. We are making progress.. the first session Triston wanted nothing to do with me... the second session he was all smiles!
















No comments:

Post a Comment