Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Erika | Frederick, MD Maternity Photographer

I have come to the conclusion that maternity is now one of my favorite sessions to photograph! I'm amazed with every single photo from this session... it was difficult to cull through and pick out my favorites! {It doesn't help that this little family is so photogenic!}
Erika contacted me a few weeks ago to schedule her Maternity session. She knew exactly what she wanted - a Bohemian style Maternity session. Bohemian style is a very laid back, artsy style with natural & hazy sunlight. This made me very excited! For anyone that knows me, artsy {and creative-ness} is definitely something I like to incorporate into my photography! Obviously, the weather was gorgeous and the images turned out PERFECT to give Erika exactly what she was hoping for!

Oh yeah, I can't forget to mention that Erika is pregnant with TWINS! How exciting is that?! They are definitely going to have their hands full! Not only are they expecting two new additions to their family but they have also just moved from Florida to Maryland! As they are preparing for the babies, they are also unpacking and moving into their new home. This is going to be such a new and exciting chapter in their lives!

Stay tuned for baby pictures...

Brandon








No comments:

Post a Comment