Friday, April 18, 2014

The Patterson's Spring Session | Martinsburg, WV Family Photographer

This lovely family met me at Harpers Ferry for their photo session. We walked around town as I snapped my camera. For anyone who has not visited Harper's Ferry, put this gorgeous place on your must-visit list of cities! It's definitely a beautiful place and only about 45 minutes from Martinsburg! It's a small town with lots of small shops, bridge to view the sites, railroad (still operates) and a river. So many options to get great pictures! One of my favorite photo spots.

These cute kiddos, Nila & Julian, just loved having their picture taken! Nila was all smiles and she was such a good big sister to little Julian during the entire session. Also, I have to mention that the headshot photos are for Nila's pageant this coming weekend. How exciting! Good Luck Nila!

Brandon





No comments:

Post a Comment