Monday, June 2, 2014

Ashlee + Brandon | Martinsburg, WV Wedding Photographer

Ashlee contacted me back in October of 2013 as they were interested in my wedding photography services. We officially met in November for their wedding consultation/engagement session. That day, I knew (as well as this lovely couple) that we were the PERFECT match for each other! We had this initial connection. We not only discussed their plans for their special day, but we talked about my children, their journey together as a couple as well as their own personal struggles. Such an inspirational couple! Anyway, it's hard to believe that I met them over 6 months ago and their Wedding Day has already come and gone... Just like that.. It's over!

Their wedding took place at The Historic McFarland House in Martinsburg, WV. Such a gorgeous venue! It was mid-April, perfect weather. Not to hot, not to cold. The sun was shining, but not too bright.. it was just a perfect day. We couldn't have asked for better weather! I had the opportunity to spend my entire day with this couple, from the getting ready phase to the formals to the end of their reception with the sparkler exit.

I wish Ashlee + Brandon nothing but happiness for the future!

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Nixon!

Brandon
    


No comments:

Post a Comment