Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Quimby Family | Hagerstown, MD Family Photographer

I am happy to share this lovely family's session... who just happen to be my neighbors! I met this family a week prior to this session as I was playing outside with my boys. After living in my neighborhood for over a year and a half, it's crazy to think that this is the first time running into this wonderful family! 

This session took place at the Hagerstown City Park on Memorial Day. It was so fitting that I spent my Memorial Day with this family. Tom is currently serving in the U.S. Army. Thank you for serving our country, Tom!

The oldest daughter, Jacie, wanted absolutely nothing to do with me for the first half of the session. But even her "grouch" faces made for adorable photographs! It didn't take her long before she couldn't stop smiling! Now... her sister, Emma, was the complete opposite. This almost 2 year old was so outgoing and bubbly... It's so crazy how siblings can be so different from one another :) I love being able to photograph children and letting their little personalities show with each photograph!

Check out some of my favorites from this session!

                  Brandon                   
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment