Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Silas 9 Months Old | Leesburg, VA Children & Family Photographer


I had a wonderful time spending one of my May afternoons with this lovely family! Kristen & Rob (and obviously Silas) had just moved to Leesburg all the way from California... Talk about a move! This Momma contacted me to have Silas' 9 month old pictures taken, and I was beyond excited! Little boys are the best (I mean, I do have 3 of my own!)! Silas has had his pictures taken every 3 months since birth... and we can't break the cycle now! And who wouldn't want to photograph this cutie? 

This session took place at the Rust Sanctuary in Leesburg. This was a new location for me and I must say, I absolutely LOVED it! So many great options for backdrops. It will definitely be on the top of my list for locations in Leesburg. It also gave Kristen, Rob & Silas a chance to explore the beautiful surroundings of their new home.

Silas was such a happy little boy for his entire session, so full of smiles and such a personality! I had a hard time culling through the images to pick out my favorites, I just loved them all! I must add that Silas stood for the FIRST time EVER without Mom & Dad (however, he was holding on to a tree branch) and I was able to capture it. That is definitely one of the many reasons I love my job! The Wood family will now have photos of these memories to look back on. 

Get prepared Kristen & Rob. Silas will be 1 before you know it... and walking all over the place! They definitely grow up quick and you will miss these moments.. of crawling... standing... just sitting there... 

Oh... and welcome to the East Coast Kristen, Rob & Silas! 

Brandon




No comments:

Post a Comment