Monday, June 9, 2014

Erin's Maternity Session | Manassas, VA Maternity Photographer

I traveled to Manassas, VA to photograph this lovely momma's maternity session a few weeks ago. This session took place at the Manassas National Battlefield Park. This is Erin's second pregnancy... first was a girl and this time it's a BOY! Boy's are the best (I mean, I do have 3 of them)! Mommy & Daddy will definitely have their hands full with these two, though. Although, I think big sister Sydda will be very helpful when it comes to Baby Kainen. Sydda was all smiles and seemed very excited to have a new baby brother.

Baby Kainen will make his appearance into the world at the end of this month. Keep a look out for baby pictures to follow!

I'm looking forward to meeting you, Baby Kainen!

Brandon










No comments:

Post a Comment